My friend....John Donnerberg...

http://johndonnerbergministries.org/index.html

I was listening to the Sunday Morning worship service of the Denver First Church of the Nazarene on cassette tape a few days ago. I was a regular attender of the Denver First Church when I was in the United States Air Force, and stationed in the Denver area. Loved that congregation then, and still love them now.

Much to my surprise, the speaker was Reverend John Donnerberg. I first met John when he was the Senior Pastor of the First Church of the Nazarene in Lubbock, Texas. That was the first church I visited when I returned back to the United States after three years in Asia and Scandinavia. I worshipped among the saints at First Church for more than six months. They were (and still are) a great group of people.

I am thrilled to (re) commend the powerful ministry of John Donnerberg. He served as pastor for more than 26 years in three local congregations. He's a passionate, gracious, and godly man--who loves God and God's people.

Check out his website. Be sure to pray for him.

No comments: