Happy Birthday to my former friend....

My former friend, Chris (in Minneapolis) is celebrating his 35th Birthday today! I wish I were there to celebrate it with him, and to let him know just how special he is to so many people.

But alas, that won't be the case.

Sadly enough...because Chris no longer considers me to be his friend, or even his brother in Christ.

Innuendoes, gossip, suspicions, and alot of loose-lipped people made sure this friendship wouldn't last. Like I said earlier...sadly enough.

I really didn't think that we followers of Christ could or (worse yet) would behave as we have in our relationships with one another...

But we do, we did, and we have.

Maybe someday, we will realize just how much we are grieving the heart of God in how we are treating and responding to one another.

Happy Birthday Chris Martino!

No comments: