It's that time again. So here are my "wishes" and "hopes" and "plans" for 2010:
1) Get myself back down to 175 lbs--I've gained a few pounds since the Kidney Donor surgery...it's time to take that "extra weight" off..again.
2) Learn additional computer skills. I need to learn PowerPoint, and some of the other MicroSoft programs....I've put this off for far too long.
3) Visit friends in Texas, North Carolina, and California that I've not seen in WAAAY too many years. I have three weeks vacation...now it's time to travel some...and I need to start planning immediately.
4) Read my Bible regularly and daily. I'll confess: There have been many days when I just didn't take the time to read God's Word. I'm ashamed of this...and it will be remedied in 2010. As a matter of fact, I'll start today.
5) Save even more money....the LORD is making a way for this to happen, and I plan to take HIM up on His provisions in my life. Not going to horde, or be a stingy man, but I do want to save more.
6) Give more away in 2010. I want to always be a "giver" and not just a "taker" or an "observer" but a GIVER...