"With All that Personality of yours..."

Okay, one of my friends has already welcomed me to the "Soup" and credits me with having "all that personality of yours..."--I don't plan to disappoint them either! LOL

Actually, now that I'm in my EARLY FORTIES (42 to be exact), it's easy to see all the things that have shaped who I am, and to acknowledge the Father God who is molding me into all that He wants me to be.

Singer/Songwriter Joel Hemphill wrote a wonderful song "He's Still Workin' On Me", and all I can say is "ain't it the truth!" Here's the words:

There really ought to be a sign upon my heart
'Don't judge me yet, there's an unfinished part
But I'll be perfect, just according to His plan,
Fashioned by the Master's loving hand.'

He's still workin' on me
To make me what I ought to be.
It took Him just a week to make the moon and the stars
The sun, and the earth, and Jupiter and Mars.
How loving and patient He must be!
He's still workin' on me!

And yes, I can humbly acknowledge that HE is still working on me! There is so much left to finish...and He has proven over and over and over again, that HE is fully capable and able to do what most brings GLORY to HIMSELF.

And that is what it is all about.

No comments: