The State of the Church in 2008

Not too long ago, I wrote several posts about what I consider to be the "major national issues" facing the United States in 2008, as well as in the near future. While some folks agree/disagree with me, I just wanted to go "on the record" with how I feel about some of the more "pressing" items in the life of this nation.

But now, I want to explore the "state of the Church in 2008." What are the "real issues" facing the "Body of Christ"--those redeemed, blood-bought Followers of Jesus Christ in our contemporary society?

This post won't be as long as mine usually are (not that I'm ever overly wordy, by the way). I just want those of you who read my "blog" to respond on what you consider to be the "major issues" "challenges" facing the church now and in the very near future.

I'll write more...this week...I promise.

1 comment:

M. Steve Heartsill said...

How about humility?

How about genuineness?

How about total reliance upon God?