God knew...

that I would

1) Need to develop much, MUCH better eating habits than I was currently using in the late Spring/Early Summer....

2) Get to the Cardinal Fitness Center (1/2 block from my apartment) and use that gym membership I had not touched in almost 9 months...but was paying for every month...

3) Lose 14 pounds...and get not only my body, but my mind ready for "the event"...

4) Lean on HIM and HIS wisdom, instead of my own--and I consider myself a pretty wise fella most of the time (therein lies my stubbornness)...

5) The surgeons that Bill George and I would both need...the nurses who would need to be on duty, and the people who would need to "be with us." He even knew that we would need to share a hospital room that first night, in preparation for our surgery....

I'm thankful that HE knows it all. Nothing escapes Him.

No comments: