An Update on Janet....

From Janet Paschal's website:

www.janetpaschal.com

Her husband John writes about a recent chemotherapy treatment that Janet endured:

Pressing on.....Yesterday was a good day for Janet. She was physically, emotionally, and spiritually charged. Words are simply inadequate in describing how proud I am of Janet. Not once, I mean it, not once has she indulged in self pity. In fact just the opposite.

Allow me to relate a recent event. This latest visit, after Janet and her Oncologist finished reviewing the lab work and other information garnered from that mornings work up, Janet headed upstairs to the chemotherapy room. I waited in the checkout line (that is correct...you wait to check in and you wait to check out, with patience not being a virtue but an absolute necessity!) and about 20 minutes later I joined up with Janet in the chemo room.

I entered Janet's little corner of the room just as Angela was inserting the catheter. Janet had tears in her eyes and I could tell she was really fighting the urge to cry. I waited until Angela walked away for a few minutes to re-supply her cart. I then asked Janet if inserting the catheter had hurt. She assured me that was not the case, but that she was crying because the gentleman sitting across from us had gotten ill during his chemo treatment and had vomited. She was crying for him....that my friends is Janet.
*****************************************************************
Please continue praying for this wonderful servant of the Lord.

No comments: