When the pain is too much to bear...

Someone I know, a Christian, recently decided to end his own life. I'm profoundly saddened that such a tragedy happened first and foremost, and also grieved that he didn't feel that anyone...not even God...cared about him.

So, what happens when a Christians commits suicide?

What about the ones left behind?

What about the family, friends, coworkers, and others who are left to ask "Why?"

Please let me encourage you...

If you are reading this "blog" and you feel that you have reached the "end" of what ever may be happening in your life, talk to someone.

PLEASE...talk to someone. There isn't anything happening in your life that is worth ending YOUR LIFE--because that really solves nothing...and it creates much, much, much pain and disappointment for so many others.

And, taking your own life grieves, may I even suggest, BREAKS, the heart of God.

You can email me if you want to...I will keep all contacts confidential...and I will pray.

onechicagoman@yahoo.com

God is good! He has created life within you...therefore, Life is good...

Blessings.

Phil Hoover
Chicago

No comments: