Happy Birthday, Kevin Moses!

In the Spring of 1997 I met one of the most amazing and godly people that I have ever known.

It was in the second semester of my Historical Theology course in seminary, that Kevin Moses and I became pals. He wasn't understanding everything that was being presented by the professor, and he asked if I would be willing to help him.

I said sure...and I'm glad that I did.

Later that week, Kevin came over to my apartment, and I just happen to be cooking. I asked if he would like to stay. He said "sure", and a deep friendship began that is still strong today.

Now 9 years later, Kevin and I have the strongest of friendships.

We were roommates for two years, less two months. We have traveled to California and New York City together--a first for him, and not for me.

His parents regard me as part of the family--and warm my soul every time I talk with them.

His wife Monica, is one of the most gifted and gracious people you would ever want to meet.

And Kevin turns 31 today!

Happy Birthday my precious friend.

No comments: