Thanks a million!

This is the first time I've had the opportunity to thank my good friends Pastor Byron and Cindy Morrell in Greer, South Carolina. I was their house guest for the Christmas holiday weekend.

It was wonderful!

Byron and I have been pals for more than 26 years now--we met when we were college freshmen in Cleveland TN in August, 1980.

We've been "buds" ever since.

He pastors a wonderful congregation in Greer--and they love him dearly. I can see why. I had the great privilege of sharing God's Word with this congregation last Sunday morning. What a precious group of people!

Byron and Cindy are two of the kindest and most gracious people that I know.

It was joy to be with them, and their two sons Zachary and Ezekiel.

It was a delight to be with Byron's family on Christmas Eve (all 20+ of them), and to be with Cindy's family on Christmas Day. I ate way too much, and received such warmth and kindness--far more than I deserved.

I just wanted to say "Thank You" publicly.

1 comment:

Tom Bailey said...

Great blog. I like the positive messages.

http://sms100.blogspot.com/