It's snowing here...

And we are supposed to get between 6 and 8 inches of snowfall today, before it "slacks off."

It's been more than a week since I've "blogged"...but I've had so much going on here in my life.

Last weekend is now a "blur" for me, simply because of the FURY of activities in which I involved myself:

An "Evening in Bologna" Christmas celebration in Wheaton for my friends, The Brucatos
Supervising/Coordinating the Men volunteers for the Women's Ministries Christmas Luncheon at the Moody Church;

Preparing a homemade meal for 35 volunteers at the Church for Sunday afternoon;

Participating in the International Friends luncheon
Assisting some friends in preparing for their Reception of 100+ people at the church;

Making sure the caterer delivered the ordered food for the 200 people involved in the Christmas Festival this past Sunday evening.

I'm tired...but God helped me through it all.

No comments: