The Kidney Transplant Donor Update...

I'm hoping that I can see the "end" or the "clearance" from here...I'm taking shots for an infection that I had a LONG TIME ago, but that still shows up as "reactive" when a blood strain is done.

I'm very grateful for the wonderful medical staff at the University of Alabama-Birmingham Renal Transplant Center. These men and women are being SUPER CAUTIOUS, and I'm thankful for this---as tedious and wearing as it is. If I were the one "receiving" the kidney, I would certainly want this same type of caution.

As of right now, it looks like the transplant will be in Mid-late August at the very earliest. God is in control of all these things, and I'm going to trust it into His loving, careful hands. (At this point, I really don't have a choice anyway....not that I ever did).

But please keep praying over this situation. I am still excited...I just need to stay that way. I need to keep trusting that the Lord will bring it all to pass...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I want to help sufferers, by donating my wife's organs, she is in clinical death.I mention that my wife is in this state
because of a cerebral stroke, other organs are functional and healthy. I hope I can help you, for more info please contact me,my email address is : andrew.stone1972@gmail.com