Best Barbeque Sauce I've ever tasted!

http://mcclards.com/

I first encountered the wonderful, wonderful food of McClard's BBQ about 14 years ago when I was visiting friends in the Little Rock, Arkansas area. Brad and Jennifer (my hosts) decided that we needed to go camping over near the lake. We did...and we also stopped at McClard's for dinner that night.

Without a doubt, it is the BEST barbeque I've ever put in my mouth...hands down!

Fast forward some 13 years, and one of my students came in for some academic advising one day...and mentioned that he was from Hot Springs, Arkansas...and I mentioned McClard's. His jaw just about hit the floor!

I went online, and ordered several bottles of their wonderful BBQ sauce, and it was delivered via UPS less than a week later.

Oh the joy those bottles of barbeque sauce brought to my soul! And my stomach!

I've just re-ordered, and this time I bought a case!

I also called the owner of McClard's and told him of my great joy in his products. He was delighted to hear of my satisfaction and glee with their "family tradition."

Please check out their website, and visit their online store. Order some of that BBQ sauce, you will certainly be glad that you did!

It's worth ever delicious ounce.

2 comments:

RebeccaMcCormick said...

Recently, the Hot Springs Convention Visitors Bureau hosted 35 travel writers, all of whom were invited to sample the best our city has to offer. They loved McClard's.

Recently geographer Warren Bland named Hot Springs, Ark. the No. 1 place in America to retire.

I gotta admit, Hot Springs is a pretty cool place to live, even for those of us who aren't yet retired.

Rebecca McCormick,
Feature writer, Hot Springs Life & Home magazine

tonymyles said...

Here's the kicker... if this is world is broken and we can enjoy good good like this, imagine what the stuff in heaven must taste like?

(drooling...)