Happy Birthday, Chris...

I know that I treasured your friendship, and our fellowship dearly. Something happened more than five years ago to our friendship...and we've not spoken since. I also know that today is your thirty-ninth birthday! I want to wish you a "Happy Birthday."

More than anything else, I'd like to see us make "right" what ever went 'wrong." As brothers in Christ, that is what we are called to be doing.

I pray for you often, and I think of you almost every Sunday evening...remembering how we once used that time to share our "hearts"--even though we were separated by many miles. Now I just talk to the Lord every Sunday evening at 9 p.m.

You are deeply and profoundly loved. Happy Birthday.

1 comment:

Tom Degan said...

Thanks for the comments on the RANT, Phil. I have many family members in Chicago. Do you remember the Cardinal Cody scandal? The reporter who exposed it was my uncle, Bill Clements - my mother's younger brother. Nice to hear from you. You made my day!

All the best,

Tom Degan