And finally....

Happy Birthday to me....Actually, I'm wishing myself a happy birthday a day early.

Forty-five years ago on March 13, 1962 I was born in Huntsville Hospital, Huntsville, Alabama!

It's been quite a journey over the last 45 years....and God has kept me safe and sound (at least I think so) over all those years.

There have been SO many people who have loved me, cared for me, and made sure that I was headed in a good direction, or at least in some direction.

I owe a tremendous debt of gratitude to alot of people, and I would be terribly remiss if I started naming them all, because undoubtedly I'd miss some one who means the world to me.

So, I guess it's Happy 45th Birthday to me!

I am a very fortunate, lucky, and blest man! Better than anyone else, I truly realize and appreciate that.

2 comments:

Kevin Bussey said...

Happy Birthday!

Carolanne said...

Happy belated birthday to you! You're 18 days older than my husband. :)