This has blest me so much today...

I Rest My Case at the Cross
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ecS1zZtFgo&feature=related

There's a covenant sweet, it was written for me,
it's a promise that I could be healed..
from All my sin and my shame,
even heartache and pain,
it was signed and confirmed on a Hill.

So I rest my case at the Cross,
for now I have Someone to champion my cause,.
I've been justified, satisfied, oh, I have it all,
so I rest my case at the Cross.

Don't feel sorry for me when you see I'm in need,
there's a Judge who grants mercy and love.
All my burdens He lifts,
All my sin He forgives,
Every time is won through the blood.

So I rest my case at the Cross,
for now I have someone to champion my cause,
I've been justified, satisfied, oh, I have it all!
So I rest my case at the Cross.

In the Cross, in the Cross... be my glory ever,
This covenant is binding by His blood and His word,
every trial and trouble... my case will be heard,
I've been justified, satisfied, oh, I have it all,
I rest my case at the Cross.

No comments: