When Answers Aren't enough....

We've all experienced troubles and heartaches, pain and sorrows. And most of us want "an answer..."

But I'm realizing more all the time that GOD is under no obligation to give me an answer for all that is happening:

In my life
On my job
In the world
Anywhere else....

As I heard a minister say recently, "you may never get an answer for your problems until you stand before Jesus...and then it won't matter any more."

How very true!

There are lots of things that I would like to see explained:

Why my father and mother wanted to abandon me (as a baby) when they abandoned their marriage.

Why my Grandmother Hoover was stricken with Alzheimers in her "golden years."

Why I've not accomplished all that I've dreamed of accomplishing...

Yet, I have to love, believe, and trust a FAITHFUL GOD who is under no obligation to explain anything to me or anyone else.

Not simply trusting Him for an explanation...but just TRUSTING HIM.
Knowing that He is all-wise, all-loving, and that I don't have to have "the answers."

All I really have to possess is HIM.

His Son made that possible.

No comments: