What a gracious couple! What a gorgeous woman!

I have ALWAYS admired Marilyn McCoo and Billy Davis Jr--even when I was a "wee child" and the 5th Dimension was the "hottest thing going..."

But I particularly loved MARILYN McCOO! And I still do.

I had the wonderful privilege of meeting these two last weekend here in Chicago during a discussion group/book signing at Border's Bookstore on N Michigan Avenue. Their new book, "Up, Up and Away" celebrate their faith, their lives, their careers, and their almost 36 years of marriage.

Here's a link to their website:
www.marilynmccoo.com

What a wonderful testimony of the faithfulness of God in their lives--and the more so even before they completely committed their lives to Him. Their witness for the transforming power of Jesus Christ is amazing, and refreshing.

Check them out. Read the book...and give one to somebody.

No comments: