Happy Birthday, Kevin Moses!

Dear Kevin,

Happy 32nd Birthday to you!

Even though I've already called and wished you a wonderful day (actually your birthday is tomorrow, Feb 9th), and you've already received your birthday gift from me--I just wanted all of "cyber space" to know that it's your birthday!

We've been very close friends now for ten years. Ten wonderful, exhilirating, learning and stretching years. We've both grown alot since that Spring semester 1997.

You are now the proud (rightfully so) father of two wonderful sons, and the husband of a wonderful, wonderful lady! Monica, Micah, and Caleb are your gifts from God. And YOU, Kevin, are God's gift to them. Always remember that.

You've been my brother through thick and thin. You've seen my good side, and some of my not-so-good sides, and yet you've "hung in there" with me. You've been the face of Christ to me at times when I wasn't sure what He looked like. You've been God's love--with skin on--when I felt unloved, and unlovable.

Wishing I were there in Georgia with you to celebrate, but alas, I'm not.

Happy Birthday!

No comments: