Happy Birthday, Matt Foster

Matt Foster, one of my pals (who also happens to be an attorney) will be celebrating a birthday tomorrow....He's in his 40s, and doesn't look a day over 30...

That's what makes all of us so blessed mad!

Twenty six years ago this August, I first met Matt Foster when he and I wound up in the same men's dorm at college. I was a sophomore and he was an incoming freshman.

He's originally from Oklahoma, and has a rich heritage in the Kingdom of God. His family raised him right...for the most part.

Matt was instrumental in my introduction to such wonderful musicians as Bryan Duncan, Ed DeGarmo, et al.

He's also one of those people that I can tell anything to--regardless of the subject matter.

I hope he reads this post about him...

Happy Birthday, Matt!

No comments: