For One More Day....

My friend Laurie Winton (Office Manager for Ann Downing Ministries--www.anndowning.com) sent me a wonderful book as a gift.

It is Mitch Albom's latest FOR ONE MORE DAY and I must say it is a "page turner..." I can hardly put it down. I started reading it Friday afternoon when it came in the mail, and I couldn't put it down.

I first became acquainted with Mitch's work about seven years ago when he released TUESDAYS WITH MORRIE. Other than the Bible, I cannot remember when I have read a more powerful book than "Tuesdays with Morrie." I would highly, absolutely recommend it to every one...and I do mean everyone!

TUESDAYS is a powerful story of love, devotion, dedication, and service. It's not a very long volume, but it speaks clearly, plainly, and loudly to our contemporary, narcissistic, self-aggrandizing society---and yes, even to some Christ-followers who have embraced those dead-end values.

I'll be sure and pass this one on....

Get it and read it.

No comments: