Mitchell Tolle Galleries...

http://www.mitchelltolle.com/

Please visit the website of my good friend Mitchell Tolle.

Mitchell is one of the premier artist in the United States today. He is a wonderful, godly man--who loves God, God's people, and God's creation.

I was privileged to have Thanksgiving Dinner at his home in Kentucky back in November. His nephew (Kevin Moses) has been a precious friend of mine now for many years. We were even roommates waaaay back when in Tennessee, when we were both seminary students.

Mitchell's work is marvelous. I can stand and look at it for hours. More amazing than the man's work is the man's character. He is a person of integrity, honesty, and quality. He and his wife Linda are precious examples of what it means to be Christ-followers, in all they do.

Please visit his website, and buy a few things. These pieces of art will bless the recipients for years to come.

I promise.

1 comment:

DonnaFayeCaudill said...

I have known Mitchell since I was 6 and he was 8. His sister, Rhonda, was and is one of my dearest friends. I'm sure Vanceburg is very proud of the Painter that calls Lewis County his home.