DANCING WITH THE STARS! YES........

So, my ABC-induced "drought" for entertainment has finally come to an end.

DANCING WITH THE STARS began it's SEVENTH season last night, and it was spectacular.

This time I'm not sure who will come out the "champion" for the coveted mirror-ball trophy, but I would guess either Warren Sapp (whom I had never heard of until last night) or Brooke Burke (again, never heard of her before last night).

I can't dance my way out of a very soggy paper bag....that's the reason I love watching other people "learn" and "perform."

The most entertaining performance, of course, was Cloris Leachman. I'm surprised this 82-year old rector of "Our Lady of Geriatrica" would put herself through such torture.

But, she was funny. Now, I'm just waiting for her to pull out the oxygen tank...

No comments: