Another Song about heaven...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_EN9d4ZDhs&feature=related
And the prettiest flowers will be blooming
By the prettiest streets our eyes will ever behold
Where the beautiful streams of life for us is waiting
by the prettiest mansions made of purest gold.

And the prettiest robes and crowns we'll all be wearing
In that city foursquare beyond this world of strife.
And the prettiest songs with the angels we'll be singing,
On that beautiful morning by the river of life...
___________________

I remember hearing the wonderful saints of God sing this song of faith and testimony when I was growing up. Precious Sister Brewer (who was my spiritual mother in many ways) would often sing this and tears would pour down her face...as she worshipped and magnified God. That dear saint of God is now rejoicing on the streets of glory...and I miss her so much. Sister Brewer believed in me, loved me, and cared for me in a very, very special way. She came to our house to pray for me when I was 16 years old, and almost died from double pneumonia--and couldn't afford health care (in the mid 1970s). God touched me...and I have lived to testify of His great Healing power!

Yes, Sister Brewer is rejoicing on the avenues of "that city Foursquare"....I look forward to the day when I see her again.

No comments: