So what's up?

I love "blogging."

Except for today....and days like today. There is so much going on in "my world" and in my life...that I'm not sure where to start.

Or even if I should.

I'm trying to clean up my credit report....wanting to sell my condo, and even considering the possibility of refinancing. I've got to do something.....fast.

I'm silently grieving over the needless killing of a high school principal in Wisconsin, some precious young girls in the Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. I'm both enraged and offended by the senseless, uncontrolled behavior of a former congressman in Florida--who has disgraced himself, his family, his nation, and his God.

I have an enlarged prostate gland (I know, TMI--too much information), and my physician wants to do some more tests to see if I need to have surgery. It's painful, and I'm beginning to get scared. I'm only 44 years old, and "cancer" should be happening to me--if in fact, it is.

I want to draw close to my Saviour right now, and to hear His voice...above all the fray of everyday life. What is He saying to me? How can I better hear Him?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Phil, let us know when you find out something on your medical condition. We are praying for you.

Blessings, and peace.