Better Late than never....I guess....

H A P P Y F A T H E R ' S D A Y!
There are alot of very special men in my life who, over the years have been a "father" to me, when I've most needed one.
I want to be very gracious in my remarks here, but suffice it to say, that my own "biological father" was a scoundrel.
Yet, my Heavenly Father knew that I would need "lots of fathers" to help me become the person that He wants me to be.
I want to say "Happy Father's Day" to the following men:
Leonard Kendrick
Jim Pearson Sr
Pastor Gary Langley
Dr Bill Sheeks
Howard Timmons
Pastor Phillip Morris, Sr
Will Baker
Dr R Hollis Gause
Pastor Chris Losey
Pastor Travis Robinson
Just to name a few. Each of these men have been very special in my life over the last 20+ years. They are constant sources of encouragement, edification, and have instructed and enriched my life in ways that only Heaven will be able to fully reveal.
I owe a tremendous debt of gratitude to each of them.
Happy Father's Day.

No comments: