Calvary Answers for Me!

I heard this for the first time yesterday...and it made me weep tears of rejoicing!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6G1Xf-xnhU

Satan just cowers to think of the power
He lost when the cross had its day
Gone are the mornings when fear without warning
Would win and again have its way
Now when Satan reminds me of things I regret
I bring up Calvary lest he forgets…

Chorus:
High on the mountain of sorrow and shame
Grace signed my pardon as Christ took the blame
When I'm called to answer for my history
Calvary answers for me
Calvary answers for me.

I am now under the beautiful wonder of Grace
That erased all my past.
I feel the heartbeat of Mercy inside me
And now I have found Joy at last.
I live in freedom that chains cannot bind
And I won't look back at what I've left behind.

1 comment:

Jackie David Johns said...

Beautiful! Thanks for posting it.