I finally took the plunge: FACEBOOK....

Okay, okay, okay...I realize that I am MONTHS behind the "latest and greatest" thing...but I finally took the plunge yesterday, and signed up for a Facebook account. I have found people that I've not had contact with in many, many years...some of these people more than 30 years...

It's good to reestablish contact with them...but I'm not sure how "regularly" I'll be using this new 'thing.'

I'm sorta old-fashioned...I prefer "real contact"...not just the superficial stuff on the internet.

3 comments:

Joe Misek said...

Phil!!!

What happened!?!? I thought we agreed on the shallowness of this form of communication, don't you remember our quips, "...there's a reason why I lost contact with all those folks!"

Awesome. Now I am officially the last human being alive without a facebook account.

Phil Hoover said...

Well Joe,

I have found people on FACEBOOK that I've not heard from in 30+ years...

Don't worry...I won't be FACEBOOK addicted...I promise...

David Richardson said...

Yeah, I've also been bitten by the Facebook bug. It's a pretty cool thing, and addictive.

Have a great day!