I got tagged!

Kevin Bussey tagged me, so here's my list:

1. One book that changed your life: Handle with Prayer, Charles Stanley

2. One book that you’ve read more than once,Other than the Bible: The Knowledge of the Holy by A W Tozer

3. One book I’d want on a desert island, Other than the Bible: Worship His Majesty by Jack Hayford

4. One book that made me laugh: Big Russ and Me by Tim Russert

5. One book that made me cry: Beyond Betrayal by Carolyn Koons

6. One bookthat you wish you had written: Cure for the Common Life by Max Lucado

7. One book you wish had never been written: The Book of Mormon

8. One book that you are currently reading: The Spirit and the Mind (Terry Cross, Emerson Powery, Editors)

9. One book that you’ve been meaning to read: Just as I Am by Billy Graham


So now, I am tagging EVERYONE who reads my blog. That's right all of you.

What would be your answers to these same questions?

Go for it!

2 comments:

gail said...

I hope that you don't mind me popping in Phil. I saw you on Marks blog. Drop in on my blog if you feel like it. It's in Australia!!

What a good selection of books PhIl. Now I have to consider what I would choose. Hmmm....

Carolanne said...

I've already done my book thing - but some of the questions were worded differently.
Now that you've mentioned it, I'll go and start reading "Cure for the Common Life" that's been sitting on my bookshelf for a couple of months.
Unheard of!