Kevin Bussey tagged me, so here's my list:
1. One book that changed your life: Handle with Prayer, Charles Stanley
2. One book that you’ve read more than once,Other than the Bible: The Knowledge of the Holy by A W Tozer
3. One book I’d want on a desert island, Other than the Bible: Worship His Majesty by Jack Hayford
4. One book that made me laugh: Big Russ and Me by Tim Russert
5. One book that made me cry: Beyond Betrayal by Carolyn Koons
6. One bookthat you wish you had written: Cure for the Common Life by Max Lucado
7. One book you wish had never been written: The Book of Mormon
8. One book that you are currently reading: The Spirit and the Mind (Terry Cross, Emerson Powery, Editors)
9. One book that you’ve been meaning to read: Just as I Am by Billy Graham
So now, I am tagging EVERYONE who reads my blog. That's right all of you.
What would be your answers to these same questions?
Go for it!